Fifth week report

Assalamualaikum.

On this week, I had presented my project of “One Malaysia” in front of the class. Before the presentation began, I fill very nervous about how I will present to the classmate but suddenly Puan Rafidah had ordered to form a circle of two groups and my team needs to present to the other team. I fill very happy because I don’t needs to present in front of all classmates.

Today I need to present about an animation of One Malaysia. My most important problem is I’m not a good presenter because I felt very nervous in front of the others than I will forget about what I’m trying to talk. When it comes to my turn, I tried to convinces myself that I can do it perfectly than I remembered what Puan Rafidah had teach me before, about the preparation before the presentation. Then I take a deep breath, and I start presenting about my project.

My project is about to describe the concept of One Malaysia practiced by Malaysian nowadays in an animation called “Kampung Egg”. It’s tells about three best friends from different races; Ahmad, Ah Chong and Muthu playing together happily than comes one conflict that are testing their relationship, and they had fighting each other’s then comes one old man trying to stop them from fighting each other and after he able to manage them, he had tell about the concept of One Malaysia among Malaysian. The three boys felt really regret on their attitude on each others. After I finished presenting my project, I felt really comfortable and all my nervous are gone.

At the end of this week, I had learned that we need to have well prepared before we presenting something in front of the others so that our presentation will be perfect without any mistakes.

0 comments: