Forth week report

Assalamualaikum..

Forth week report


Alhamdulillah, on this week I will work on the presentation, and I had learned about Oral Presentation preparation and delivery. On this topic, I had learned about how to prepare before having a presentation. Puan rafidah had tough me that when we having a presentation, the first thing is we should keep our timing make sure we keep within the 7-minute time limit. If anything under 6 minutes is also a problem. To make we get the right timing, we need to do some rehearsal and write a script, or find some other way to get the timing just right.

Besides that, we also need to keep our volume loud enough to make sure all our audiences hire what we were trying to deliver to them, for that we need to practice several time either alone or with our friends to make sure that we are really ready before facing the real presentation.

The third things is, we needs to keep pacing and speed because as we know when we are facing the audiences faces, we’ll become quiet nervous and then suddenly we will talk faster than the normal one. To prevent this situation from happening, I had learned that the best ways is to take the deep breath before presentation and think about something we do really likes. Insyaallah, it will help us in this nervousness moment.

The most common thing happened to me when I try to do the presentation is the verbal crutches it mean our nervous verbal habits likes too much “uh,” “you know” “okay” and etc. Puan Rafidah had taught me on how to avoid those things from happened again. She asks me to silent for a while, to replace the crutches infect it gives the audiences time to process what we are talking about.

By the end of this week, I had learned about how to be a good presenter in a presentation. Now I know how important the connection between the body and the language is in delivering information in a presentation. Insyalllah, after this I will be a good presenter because after this week I need to present in front of the class about my project of “One Malaysia”.

0 comments: