Third week report

Third week report

Alhamdullah, today I had entered my third week of IT entrepreneurship. On this week, Puan Rafidah had teach my on business plan.

In this topic, I had learn about the business purpose, business plan and about advantage and disadvantage of using software packages to assist in preparing business plan.

Business plan is a written narrative, typically 25 to 35 pages long, that describe what a new business plans to accomplish.

Dual-use document can be divided into two sub title; inside and outside of the firm.

In inside of the firm, it more focusing on helping the firm to build the “road map” to follow in executing it’s strategic & plans. While outside of firm, it more focusing on introduces potential investor & other shareholder to the business.

By the end of this week, I had learned about the scenery in doing business either in or outside of the firm.

0 comments: